Get back up and running in 15 minutes
Files and data are not only integral to the day-to-day running of your organisation; they’re the core of your business. Don’t just ensure you have a full and complete backup on-site. Protect against all types of disaster with instant recovery from Paralogic’s innovative Recovery Server solution.
Most backup solutions offer a secure and comprehensive copy of all your files and data to a server location on-site. But if your IT system is critical to your business functionality, you’ll want to be assured of much greater protection. What happens, for example, if you cannot access your servers or a disaster occurs at your business?
Recovery Server uses technology from Datto – world-renowned experts in backup and disaster recovery (BDR) – to offer a full, complete and instantaneous recovery of all data, files and system preferences in a highly efficient and cost-effective way.
Assure your business can recover fully and instantaneously from all types of IT disasters with a Datto disaster recovery and backup solution. As Datto partners, Paralogic can assess, suggest and implement the best recovery and backup package for any business across Buckinghamshire and the UK. Features include:
- Screenshot verification – offering added assurance that the backup process has completed correctly and ensuring that all files can be fully booted, restored and operational in minutes
- An inverse backup chain – maintaining a full, continuous system backup whilst maximising storage space
- On-site virtualisation – backing up your full server every 15 minutes, so business can continue as normal should anything fail with instant, virtual server platform restoration and minimal data loss
- Off-site virtualisation – giving you absolute peace of mind for safe data storage and the ability to fully recreate networks and connect users remotely, should any kind of disaster happen
- An easy to use interface with instant recovery and minimum business downtime
If you want to ensure your data is recoverable no matter what the disaster scenario, get in touch with us today to discuss a Recovery Server solution for your business. Just fill in the form, drop us an email, or call us on 01844 293 330.
Image thanks to digitalart from freedigitalphotos.net.
It's our relationships with customers that set us apart and ensures long term partnerships. We like to go the extra mile and are proud of our work.
Adam Plant Director, Paralogic