There are two key aspects to obtaining the best value from cloud-based services:
- Selecting which services to put into the cloud and which to provide as on-premise
- Selecting the right cloud services that work for your business
Paralogic helps you to optimise your use of cloud services so that you get the services you need at a price that makes sense. Some of the key cloud-based services that we use to deliver solutions for our customers are:
- Provides IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) + PaaS (Platform as a Service), enabling larger businesses to build and manage cloud-based infrastructure for deploying applications, development and obtaining SQL data insights. Azure enables single sign-on across hundreds of popular online, SaaS (Software as a Service) application websites including Salesforce.com
- Office in the cloud is more sophisticated, powerful and suited to the needs of business than free cloud office services such as CloudOn or GoogleDocs. Click here to see more on our Office 365 page.
Mimecast email continuity
- Mimecast Email Continuity avoids the need for expensive and cumbersome hardware and software to provide always-on email. Click here to see more on our Back up and Business Continuity page.
- Puts network management into the cloud across edge and branch networking. Click here to see more on our Security page.
Paralogic Network Solutions is a certified SMB Partner; our solutions for essential protection against viruses, spyware, and web threats for SMB and enterprise networks, are built using McAfee technologies.
- End-point, desktop and firewall protection
- Inbound/outbound email security and protection
- Web server protection and on-demand scanning options